Today Kailey put Piglet in time out! Do you think that is a sign that we are putting our kid in time out too much? (She knows how to put herself in time out too. Yesterday she dumped popcorn all over the floor and then went straight to the laundry room for time out and shut the door. Then she started to fake cry) Talk about a 2 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
poor piglet! :(
love the picture of you and kaylie btw. it's so precious!
That is funny....you might be entering a dangerous stage....just don't let her put you in time-out...that is when things got ugly for us. Piglet really could use time out once and while though....He is a little bit naughty sometimes.
I hate to break it to you but it only gets worse. I am having more trouble with 3 than I ever had with 2! Good Luck! We need to get together!
So, Amy (and Dave and Mel), Paul and I get put in time out probably more often than McKay gets put in time out. Yeah, you get the idea of who rules the roost here...
Has she used bad words on him, If not you are probably okay.
Will someone please tell me if Olivia swears in nursery I worry noone will dare tell me.. (phew now that that is out of the way)
She is fine it is good she is understand what time out is all about..
It just shows you that your consistent:)
Trevor,
This is your old buddy and companion Chris Housley. I was looking at the mission letter and saw the link. I am so happy to hear that all is well with your family and that Amy is a survivor!!
I'm so sorry, but that's got to be the cutest thing I've ever heard. What a cutie girl. I'm sorry we missed ya too, but we'll have to get together sometime soon. Let us know when your available. Miss you guys. Love your faces.
Post a Comment