What a beautiful face! I love those faces. I hope you guys are doing well. I love your hair. I miss you. Do you know if you guys can come on the 26th? I'd love it if you guys could make it, but I understand if you can't. You guys are incredible. Love your faces.
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
9 comments:
What a beautiful face! I love those faces. I hope you guys are doing well. I love your hair. I miss you. Do you know if you guys can come on the 26th? I'd love it if you guys could make it, but I understand if you can't. You guys are incredible. Love your faces.
Those are darling pictures!!
Amy, you guys have sweet camera skills too. You should start your own business.....
I love those pictures. I was wondering if your husband would take some family pictures for me? I would love to have them done soon!!
You and Denise are making me want a new camerq! What awesome pictures!
You have the most beautiful family. Kailey is adorable. We would love a picture of you guys all together!!!! You look beautiful and we miss you.
Amy will Sat or Sun afternoon work for you guys. Where do you normally take them at? I'm sure you guys have some great spots!
hey these are way cute pictures. here is my blog you should check it out and we can keep in touch
Wow, you guys are getting good at this...I might have to hire you!!! I hear photo editing can get addicting. I need to take lessons.
Post a Comment