Is this your sister, she is a doll? I love all the new family pictures on here too so cute. I still think before summer is all over with we all need to camp together.
Holy Cows! I can't believe how big and grown up she is! I have loved her since she was little, and because she had my name! But that was when she was so little and had beautiful blonde curls and she still has her pretty blue eyes! I love the family pics too!
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
3 comments:
She looks beautiful. Did you guys take them? They look awesome. Love your faces.
Is this your sister, she is a doll? I love all the new family pictures on here too so cute.
I still think before summer is all over with we all need to camp together.
Holy Cows! I can't believe how big and grown up she is! I have loved her since she was little, and because she had my name! But that was when she was so little and had beautiful blonde curls and she still has her pretty blue eyes! I love the family pics too!
Post a Comment