Kailey met the cousins out camping again! They love to go camping! This was a cute picture of all of them with their babies!
They carried their babies around with them everywhere! We definitely had to wash Kailey's baby because she was so dusty and dirty!
I love this picture of Kailey and Trevor. Don't you just love the matching camo outfits?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Labor Day
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
We sure missed being there Labor Day weekend. I went out and bought "The Truth 8" primos hunting video. Being bound to my bed last week with my back problems, Kaden and I watched it every day wishing we could be there.
I'm glad we can keep in touch with the blogs, it's fun to see everybody's families growing.
Could you send us you latest contact info to nikkity429@gmail.com?
Post a Comment