We took some more pictures today. But we took so many, we have to filter through them to see which ones we want to post. Thanks Nathan for being our photographer with your "Sweet Skills". More pictures will come!
How cute!! I love to see your pictures, they always turn out so good! I really wish we had more professional looking pictures of us, they are so fun! My brother just started doing photography, so hopefully he'll take some of us soon! About my organization mania, I was getting really paranoid about having the baby's stuff ready, and now I just feel like it's taking forever and I don't have anything else to do! But hopefully it will stay that organized once she comes!
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
7 comments:
look at you! You look great and your hair is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. What fun photos!
LOVE the new family pics!
Those were some sweet skills. Too cute, Am.
Cute cute. Can't wait to see more.
Hey it's Marci Allen...i love your pictures! i found your blog on Denises and look at it every once in a while. :)
your girl is so cute!!
How cute!! I love to see your pictures, they always turn out so good! I really wish we had more professional looking pictures of us, they are so fun! My brother just started doing photography, so hopefully he'll take some of us soon! About my organization mania, I was getting really paranoid about having the baby's stuff ready, and now I just feel like it's taking forever and I don't have anything else to do! But hopefully it will stay that organized once she comes!
These family pictures turned out so well . . you guys look great!
Post a Comment