Trev and I haven't gone on a lot of dates since Kailey was born. So Nate, Denise, Trev and I decided to get a babysitter and go enjoy dinner and a movie! Kailey loved it because she could play with Buddy.
As you can see, my hair is getting longer. I straigtened it and now I have that "Wild" look
We went and shot trap Saturday. (Or should I say Trev and Nathan shot trap) while me and Denise tagged along with the kiddo's. Isn't this so cute of Buddy and Kailey holding hands?
Wow, look at these buff guys! Talk about "Smokin Hot!"
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Date Night
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
A date night, Could you have Trevor tell Jon about this. :)
I was going to tell you today that I love your hair right now. It is way good on you. Are you gonna grow it out or leave it as is. It looks great.
Bryan and I have been trying to do things together before the baby comes cuz I'm sure it will be much harder! But your hair is looking really cute! Enjoy it while it's short to do all these crazy and different hair do's! They are fun!
Tyson was so excited to see that his old buddy Trevor has a blog too. He told me that I should add you guys to our list if that's alright. You guys have the cutest little girl! Our address is www.tysonemily.blogspot.com
Wow, I am impressed--date night! I absolutely LOVE your hair. It is so cute with your face shape. And I love the picture of Trevor and Kailey in their camo. Priceless!
Hi Ames! I don't think any of us can say it enough - you are GORGEOUS! In response to your post, no, Paul hasn't gotten a deer tag yet. I don't know if he will. We are still trying to finish our basement before this babe comes, but we'll see! We are doing great! Miss you!
It's so hard to make yourself go out. Then when you do you promise yourself your going to do it every week and then you don't.
word merritt
Post a Comment