Boy do you guys take a lot of pictures. =) We are taking some on Saturday. Hope you guys are well. Sorry you couldn't come to the party. Kailey would have had fun. Love your face.
Way cute pictures! You guys sure are perfecting the art of photography! We will have to hire you for our family one as soon as the baby comes....well, maybe a little bit after. Thinking maybe Thanksgiving. Kailey is so cute in those. HOw do you get her to pose like that? Well, I hope things are going good. Haven't talked in a while! We need to come down and visit! Love ya sis!
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
9 comments:
Who took your pictures they look AMAZING...your Photoshop skills look very good too.
Boy do you guys take a lot of pictures. =) We are taking some on Saturday. Hope you guys are well. Sorry you couldn't come to the party. Kailey would have had fun. Love your face.
What cute pictures! I love your hair Amy! That style looks great on you.
Way cute pictures! You guys sure are perfecting the art of photography! We will have to hire you for our family one as soon as the baby comes....well, maybe a little bit after. Thinking maybe Thanksgiving. Kailey is so cute in those. HOw do you get her to pose like that? Well, I hope things are going good. Haven't talked in a while! We need to come down and visit! Love ya sis!
Love the picture into the side view mirror. Who would have thought of that? Your right, that was a beautiful place to take pictures.
Okay when do I schedule to have you take my pictures?
Kailey is sooooooo adorable. I love her long, thick, wavy, red hair. What a doll. Your hair is looking hot too, Amy
Hi Amy and Trevor! Glad you guys are doing well. That picture of Kailey looks like Teresa!
I'm fairly new to the blogging world, but here is ours!
www.jakeandkandi.blogspot.com
Great photos! I love the shot in the mirror.
Post a Comment