"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Logan Temple
















If you like this picture and would like a copy, leave a comment with your email address and we will send you size and price information. WE WILL NOT PUBLISH THE COMMENTS.





7 comments:

Brooke and Jason said...

that is a way cool picture....good work!

Average Me said...

Great job guys. Looks awesome. Where can I buy one? =) I need one for my house. Love your faces.

Megan and Jon said...

Oh i want prices, When is my lesson we need to have you guys up for a night to hang out play games.. OH and teach me.

Anonymous said...

Did you guys take this? How awesome!

Ali said...

ha hi amy and trevor (: just snooping your guy's blog! I LOVEEEEE these pictures of you guys! Kailey is soooo cute and her hair has gotten so long!

Amber said...

I just love this pic! Hillary brags about it all the time. How can I get a copy of it?

Amber (Josh's oldest sister)

Scott*n*Mindy said...

Hey Trevor and Amy! This is Mindy, Josh's older sister. I would really like one of those pictures and Hill said that you would be interested in some vinyl. Wondered if you would be interested in trading? Our blog is saundersstory.blogspot.com (leave a message) OR just call me at: 435-459-0038. Thanks so much!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos