"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Saturday, November 8, 2008

When there is SILENCE.....

So the other day, Trevor was cleaning the kitchen (while I was at work...I know, I have the best husband ever). Anyway, he said Kailey was playing and then she all of a sudden got really quiet. He sneaked in to see what she was up to and this is what he found.



2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh no......LOVE IT, especially since I didn't have to be the one to clean it up!

Hillary said...

haha well i got a blog (:
not sure how to do it, but i figured i didn't want to be the only one in the family without one. But these are the pictures you were telling me about. What a little stink!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos