"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Is that the Bear Lake Monster?

We went fishing yesterday with Mick, Teresa and Hillary. Here is what Trevor caught. It ended up being a 9 pound Mackinaw. Trevor struggled getting it in because it was fighting pretty hard. Awesome fish TREV!!


10 comments:

Shae said...

Holy Cow! That fish was bigger than Mercedes when she was 1 month old! That's a sweet catch!

Average Me said...

Hey you guys. Awesome fish. Cook that sucker up. lol Hey I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay. I haven't heard from you guys in ages and so I hope we haven't offended or made you guys upset or anything. I know you guys are busy, but just wanted to make sure so I could appologize or something. Catch some for us. =) Love your faces.

krista said...

Are you sure Amy didn't set the hook and let you real it in? Nice fish, Jonas thinks you need to mount it by your elk.

Zack

Beeks by the Lake said...

LOOK AT YOU AND LOOK AT YOUR AMAZING HAIR! You look incredible! A picture of health. Way to GO!

Denise said...

Nathan told me to tell you he is so jealous of you. He thinks you're really awesome because you caught that really awesome fish. Good job, Trev.

The Strawn Family said...

Go Trevor - that is a HUGE fish! I have only been fishing a few times and only caught a little tiny fish that I couldn't even tell if it was pulling. SWEET!

Angie said...

WOW, it's as big as Kailey!!! Looks like fun, I miss fishing:)

Karie Coats said...

Oh Cord would love that!! I'm going to have to show him the pictures!

The Stoddard Show said...

That's impressive Trevor! And Amy your coupon skills are impressive as well! oh, and Kailey's cleaning skills are bubbly!

Tonya

R Cadina said...

So....I officially LOVE your playlist! I think I need to make me a cd of it actually. :0) (Seriously though...) And, such a great blog! You're very dedicated. Hopefully I can get into it. yeah! See you Sat!!!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos