So since my hair has grown back, I haven't had a hair cut yet. I was starting to have a major mullet and needed some desperate help! My friend in my ward said she could help me so I went over to her house yesterday and she cut and colored my hair. She did AWESOME! I love it! It looks soooo much better! Thanks Rachelle! If any of you are interested in getting your hair done, I would HIGHLY recommend her! I can get you her information if you want to leave me a comment!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Amy's New Doo!
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
SO CUTE! I love it! I love the pictures too! We need to get together before Christmas. We'll call you!
I love it! I noticed in your other pictures that you had got it cut...it looks great! Love all of the pictures by the way...
Your hair is so cute! If we were even a little closer, I would be so interested in having you guys take our family pics. The pictures are so cute and look so good.
I love it! It is so cute! Isn't fun to change your look! I try to get more adventurous every time I get my hair done, which unfortunately isn't as often as I would like!
You look beautiful. I noticed your hair in the new header photo. Your pictures are wonderful too!
Tell me about your new hairdresser. With or without hair you are gorgeous, inside and especially out. Are you guys moving?
Post a Comment