"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures


Trevor has really been into taking pictures lately and is experimenting with new things all the time. Here are some of our latest pics. If you are interested in us taking your pictures, let us know. We are definitely amateurs, but have found a new hobby we enjoy.





My friends had some pictures on the railroad tracks and I thought they were way cute, so we gave it a try. Kailey just woke up from her nap and wasn't too smiley, but it was fun anyway. These other pictures Trevor was playing around with in our house and they turned out cute too!






13 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Kaileys hair I never see it down and love it. So pretty, You guys are a cute family. We want our pictures taken sometime. I noticed your hair yesterday and really like it, You can do anything with it and pull it off. Makes me want to chop mine.

Bunderson Family said...

Hey Amy~
I am very impressed with your pictures that you've been posting lately...I often get jealous...I don't think we've had a family pictures since our wedding, so maybe we need to recruit you...are you in Logan?

Karie Coats said...

They turned out darling! And I love the new hair due!

Team Tingey said...

The pictures look really good, I am totally impressed. One of these days we will have trever take our family pics, but we should probably wait for a few months. I love your new hair style it looks great. If you are home over Christmas break we definatly need to hang out so give me a call and let me know. Well, keep up the good work on your blog it looks awesome.

Tyson and Emily said...

We love your family pictures. They turned out awesome. We'll have to try some like that next time!

Remodelaholic said...

That first picture is just gorgeous! What a beautiful family! So fun!

Kristen said...

I am the blog hopper. But don't be too scared...I'm friends w/ Megan and Karie.
I think I know the friend w/ the railroad pictures. Karie's pic's turned out SOOOO cute, huh?
You guys have a knack for photography.

Dave and Mel said...

Very cute. I love pictures on a railroad track. You are lucky to have a husband who like to take pictures. I told Dave, our kids will think I was gone all the time because I am usually the one who thinks to take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Hey I check your page once in awhile, I love your pics they are so way cute, I need your address to send you a wedding invite. I'm also wanting to know what you guys would charge for pics for my wedding? Amber
aladams@monsanto.com

Andrea said...

Gorgeous pictures...so creative taking them on the tracks. btw, I've seen some of the pictures that you've taken and they're really good~ you're so talented Amy! Love you hair in them too ;)

R Cadina said...

Hey!! I didn't know that you guys did pictures? That's awesome! :0) My sister is moving in January, and my mom is hoping to have our pictures done before she leaves. Any chance you could do it before then? And what are your rates so I can let her know? :0)

I LOVE hearing how much everyone loves your hair!!!! I love it too! You're gorgeous! :0)

Hillery said...

WOW! Those are amazing! Starting out tinkering is how my sister in law got her start, and now she charges and makes quite a bit on the side! Keep it up Trev! Good Luck!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year!

The Stoddard Show said...

Cute Amy:)

Denise told me you had your hair cut and it looks fun! Kailey's hair looks cute wavey. Fun pictures!

Tonya

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos