"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Many Cookies.....Nah!

I made some cookies yesterday and Kailey was sitting on the cupboard being a good little helper. She managed to eat quite a bit of the cookie dough (I know, I shouldn't let her eat it because of the raw ingredients, but I do it all the time and I'm okay, right?) Well, she kept eating the cookie dough, and then when the cookies were done, she ate a few of those too. Trevor was sitting on the couch and Kailey went and sat by him in the chair. This was our conversation:

Kailey: Mommy, my tummy hurts
Amy: Your tummy hurts because you ate too many cookies!

And what was Kailey's response: No Mom, I'm sicky!

Eating too many cookies could never make your tummy hurt. Her tummy hurt because she was sick. She told me how it was!

1 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

smart girl, cookies will never make you sick.. Especially those ones, they were so awesome. I will for sure be making those. LOVED THEM..
Thanks for sharing.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos