We went iceskating with Nate, Denise and Buddy. Kailey absolutely loved it! Can you believe how small they make ice-skates? They are sooo cute!
Kailey got a princess tent for Christmas. She has lived in that thing ever since. As you can see, everything goes in the tent. She loves playing in the tent with her babies. Here she was tuckered out after a long day of playing.
We have been busy finishing our basement. (Or should I say Trevor is finishing the basement.) He has done everything himself. He's so handy! I am so lucky to have him! We are saving a ton of money
I got a popcorn maker for Christmas and we have taken advantage of the delicious homemade popcorn. Kailey likes it more than I do though. Here Buddy and Kailey are getting in on eating it before it is even done popping.
This is a sunset a few weeks ago that I had to get a picture of. Ever since going through cancer, I have had a different perspective on nature and life in general. I appreciate the beauty that is around me a lot more than I used to. Isn't this just gorgeous?







7 comments:
I'll have to send Paul up your way - he's become an expert in basement finishing!
Looks like you had fun ice-skating. Do they have walkers for the adults too? I would definately need one. Take care. Hope to see you soon!
too cute! you are brave to take little ones ice skating. Madeline and Jacob went for the first time 2 years ago. Madeline loved it and Jacob hated it. It's good to see your cute family ;) Tonya
Cute post, Ams! The popcorn, the ice skating, the basement, Kailey's tent, the sunset, all of it! Thanks for sharing!
We went ice skating with the kids too, it was fun. That's so nice you have Denise so close!!!
Looks like a lot of fun going on in your neck of the woods. I wish I would have know about those little red things when I went ice skating a few years ago...that would have been a great help for ME. I love the pic of the popcorn cause it reminds me of us having to go buy big bags of popcorn for your dad...then of course we would let him cook it up and we would sneak some for ourselves. Also Ammon has a little tent like Kailey's...well it's not pink but anyway I love it cause if company is coming over we just throw all his crap in it and zip it up. Love the pic of the sunset...great take!
I love the tent. We have done that before and the kids think it is great!
Post a Comment