"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Friday, January 2, 2009

Logan River On January 2, 2009




8 comments:

Shae said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Thank you for your sweet words. Casey and Erik were an amazing couple. I know he will be there at times to support her throughout her life. I've felt one family member's presence twice, both in times of extremely great difficulty. I know he is able to do more from the other side than by being here. Being a part of their wedding is something I will always treasure. I was very honored to see those photos Tyler and I took displayed at the viewing. His mom was so sweet to us about it. I am so glad that we were able to capture one of the happiest days of Erik's life and create a beautiful album that will be an heirloom for their families. I've always said how those albums are their first heirloom, now I truly know they are. I wish I had gone to the funeral. Casey was so distraught at the viewing, it was so hard to see that. So thank you for sharing a little bit with me!

Denise said...

Dang, quite the photographer there. Sweet skills I'd say.

Cordie said...

Very nice pictures, you are talented Trevor!

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures...you guys are good!! You must have a tripod, I've wanted one for a while now. Amy, try to get Mandy to post new pics of Presley and their house! I'm dyin' here ;)

Megan and Jon said...

Very sweet skills. I need a lesson still hopefully things slow down and we can get together for a class. I need one.

R Cadina said...

WOW!!! Logan river is that beautiful?? Those pictures are amazing! :0)

Anonymous said...

Amy- I hope that you don't mind, but I've come across your blog a few times. I truly think you are a hero! When my sister told me that you were fighting breast cancer, I just kept thinking of what a positive person you have always been. Through your blog you truly are inspirational! You have such a cute family, and I wish all of you the very best. I just wanted you to know that your positive attitude is noticed much further than you probably realize. May happiness find you and your family always! ~ Niki Lintvedt (Mendenhall)

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos