"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kailey & Water

We have been fishing two times in the last week and we have managed to have Kailey fall in the water BOTH times. The second fishing trip, we weren't even there 3 seconds, and she already found the water. As you can see, her pants are soaking wet, but she obviously didn't care. She was still as happy as can be!
We stripped her down to her diaper because we didn't have any other clothes. When we got home, she escaped out onto the driveway and found MORE water. She is something else I tell ya! This is another time when we went up in the mountains and of course she ended up in the water. We just took her pants off and let her play all evening long! She loved it!


12 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute! Tyler does the same thing. It's so funny! I jealous of the fishing trips. We need to go camping so badly, but haven't made it. I love the picture of her by the lake!

Average Me said...

We miss you guys. We've been going fishing a lot too. It's so fun. Our girls make it chalenging though. We don't get much fishing done. =) It's nice that we can see what your up to this way. =) We'll have to have a bar b que or something sometime. Miss and love you guys. Love your face.

Megan and Jon said...

OHhh I am so glad you posted. I feel like I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Kailey is so darling, I would love to keep her a day or two and let her play with Liv..
We are going to Beaver Mountain this weekend camping if you guys want to go.
ANNNNNNDDDDDDD I'm so bummed you aren't in RS anymore. I loved your lessons.. :(

Audrey Holjeson said...

How cute! Maybe you should get her on some swimming lessons! And with this hot weather, nothing better than water to cool down!
She is so photogenic, her pictures are adorable!

Lisa said...

She is hilarious! It sounds like she is a fish. My kids love the water too! They love playing in the sprinklers. It keeps them entertained for hours.

Kristee and Jared said...

Can't beat the water! You take such amazing pictures. Your snap shots look professional! Kailey is a cutie.

Sarah Smith said...

Amy your little girl is so cute. I love reading your blog hope you don't mind. It's good to see how much your family is growing.
Where are you at now? Sarah anderson smith

Anonymous said...

Amy! This is Teresa! I love your blog. I am totally new to the blogging world but feel free to check mine out at richandtree.blogspot.com! Talk to you later!

The Wright Fam said...

Kailey is so adorable!! I love the pic of "Daddy-Daughter" walking hand-in-hand. Hope you guys are having a great summer!

Cordie said...

I love the pictures of her in her diaper! SOOOO CUTE!

Ayers Clan said...

Hey She is getting so big and is a spitting image of Hillary. I have a question for ya. How do you change your layout background without losing the stuff that's already on the blog?

The Wright Fam said...

Your new background and family pic are soo cute! U hope you guys are having a fun summer! On these hot Oklahoma days I wish we could escape up a cool canyon somewhere! :-) Hope all is well!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos