As Father's Day came and went I just wanted to dedicate this post to our Fathers! I am so blessed in my life to have such a wonderful husband who is so caring and thoughtful! Trevor is so good to me and Kailey! I couldn't have asked for a better husband! Thanks Trev for all that you do for our Family! I Love you!
I also want our Dad's to know how much we love them and appreciate all that they do for us! We have learned so much from you and are grateful for your example to us! We Love You!







1 comments:
What are your plans for the week of the 4th. Nicole & I are going to be in Soda for the week and would like to see you. We might be making a trip to Logan earlier in the week, but we'll be around Soda for the 4th.
Post a Comment