We took a Sunday drive up to see a waterfall. It was so pretty and Kailey loved running around in the mountains! It's always good to get out and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Sunday Drive
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







17 comments:
The pics look good! And the garden too....we'll come eat it, don't you worry.
Your hair looks so cute. I love it. I hope things are good for ya. How's work treatin' ya? Looks like you've had a busy month. Call us sometime and we'll plan something. Love your faces!
Love your new pictures - You guys are the sweetest family. Love ya!
What awesome pictures. I love your new family picture.
Love the new blog layout, so cute. I also know I Told you this but you are beautiful with short hair. Not everyone can get away with it but you pull it off well. I'm so jealous.
Your hair is really cute that short, I love it!!! We were in Idaho for a couple days for Cherysh's graduation, wish we could have seen you:(
It looks like you went up on a better day than we did! Isn't it nice to be able to go to those places without having to hike? You're hair is gorgeous that length. My bangs are almost chin length and I keep thinking of cutting it off and going short again - although I am looking forward to a ponytail again - so I am just going to see how I like it long. Every now and then I bump into old friends and such and they say, 'wow, you cut your hair off?' Do you get that a lot? I say, actually it all fell out and it's growing back in now. Of course sometimes I don't say anything at all. Oh, I have some good news to tell you on that subject we talked about on the phone - ok, I'm going to email you right now!
This makes me homesick for your area - the mountains are BEAUTIFUL! And your little family is beautiful too! Love you guys.
I love all your new family pictures! The mountain scenery is beautiful. Amy your hair looks really cute. It is getting longer!
Hey! I love your hair it looks so cute. You are such a beautiful woman and i can see that you are a wonderful wife and mother!
love the pics up the canyon!! I miss the mountains!!! I love your new fam pics, they are gorgeous!!! hope you guys are doing great and lovin summer!
Amy! Your little family is soo cute! I love your little girls curly hair. it's beautiful!
We will have to have a chat about Grocery Smarts. I don't get it. There's some good deals, but I don't need any of it. Maybe I'm just missing something???
Your pictures are beautiful! It was so fun to see you guys at the temple. It's been a while! We just started blogging. The website is www.jowenfamily.blogspot.com. Is it okay if I add you to our friends list?
Jamie Owen.
Ooh..I love your new family picture and the new blog layout. And your hair is growing back so nicely - I love what you've done with it!
Beautiful pictures. You'll have to tell me where you guys went so we can get our family out to see. Your awesome! Congrats on finishing everything up. Oh, the blog looks cute too!
Hey guys, this is Audrey writing for both Bryan and I. It is so nice to see friends here, specially when everybody moves away. I know Bryan really likes to keep in touch with his friends, so we started a blog too! Your pictures are really cute, and your little girl is so big! We can't wait to have our little girl around!
Post a Comment