"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's.

Trevor went Bear Hunting with his dad and brothers last weekend. I went home and stayed with my parents. Kailey had so much fun with her cousins. Grandma even got in on the action. It was a fun weekend!




2 comments:

Team Tingey said...

I bet you I was in Soda during that time. We need to plan a time when we are both in Soda and let the kids play. We also need to have a crazy day out on the town. I miss all of our camping trips...those were the days.

Joe, Mandy, Katie, Alyssa and Presley said...

Alyssa loved having someone to play with. It was good to have you here than just for a day. I don't know how you do it. She is such a busy little thing and yet you managed to clean Mom's house and do all sorts of other chores too! You're Awesome! We really missed you guys out camping.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos