"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Monday, May 26, 2008

Daily Happenings

Kailey loves dogs and here she is playing with Jason and Kayla's dog Dally. I attempted to put curlers in Kailey's hair, but it didn't turn out like I wanted it to. She had most of them pulled out by morning. I think I'll just stick to her natural curly hair. It's way easier!
Here is our little Tinkerbell. Our neighbor gave her this little outfit to dress up in and she thought she was a real princess. It's fun to see her get excited about stuff like this.
Potty training.....non existent, but we try here and there. She hasn't done it yet, but we are trying to get her to think about it. There's nothing better than reading a good book on the pot!

1 comments:

Team Tingey said...

I am glad to see she is learning to sit on the pot with some good reading material. She is so dang cute.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos