"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Monday, May 26, 2008

Look at those CURLS!

Kailey has always had naturally curly hair, but today I diffused it with my blowdryer and it made it way curly. She looks so dang cute!


5 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

So darling, I always think her hair is so cute with her bouncy little curls.. Lucky gal.

Average Me said...

Cute curls. Love her face. It's okay, I know how busy it gets. I didn't know you were going back to work. How's it going? Do you like it. We need to hang out sometime. Hey also, I have a favor to ask you. But I'll call you later about it. Love your face.

Lisa said...

She is such a cutie! It is fun that she has such curly hair.

Three Men and a Janie said...

That makes me want a cute little curly-haired girl BAD! What a sweetie pie. I love all the updates on your blog - and a huge congrats to Trev on graduating!

Cordie said...

What BEAUTIFUL hair! What kind of camera do you have?

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos