"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dr. Seuss?



Trevor likes to dress up for Kailey. This is one of his poses imitating Dr. Seuss. Isn't he the cutest?

6 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

Very Cute, Trev! I especially like the serious look on his face in the second picture :)

Denise and Nathan said...

That's a pretty good one. Trev looks good in pink, what can you say?

Hillery said...

Amy, I am so glad to hear that you are doing good! I have been thinking about you lately and was wondering. I have recently joined the 'blog world', and it is fun to see everyone again! Your baby girl is a doll! And I love her red hair! You are truly an inspiration to me, I have had some rough times having kids, and I have complained. But I don't know if I could have the strength that you have had through this trail. May God continue to Bless you and Trevor and Kailey. All my love :) Hill

Megan and Jon said...

I just jumped on to see if you had posted. I was starting to worry it had been so long. Are you doing okay? I haven't seen you for awhile.

Average Me said...

Very nice Trev! lol Love the hat, but I would personally like to see him in action. =) Hope you guys are doing well. Hope your enjoying the warm weather. We wanna go fishing, so lets plan it okay. Kailey is so cute. I can't believe how big she's getting. Give kisses. Love your face.

Lisa said...

I love it! I think it is awesome that he's not afraid to look silly for his little girl. The facial expression is great too. We love Dr. Seuss at our house.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos