We had a fun Easter at Grandma's house. Grandma bought a "Bug Easter Egg Dying Kit" Kailey absolutely loved it because she loves BUGS! She even did an Easter Egg Hunt although it didn't keep her attention very long.
TREVOR!!!!! This is Natalie! How the heck are ya?!? I found your blog through Nathan Harris's blog, and what a great surprise!
Trevor's a daddy? And good job on the wife - she's a babe! Alright, Amy you're a babe. I'm sure you'll be the one reading this, not Trevor. Even without hair you're gorgeous.
Well it's nice to meet you. Looks like life threw a curve ball, but according to your pixs you're finding the energy to get through it. I'm sure having Trevor as a spouse helps too. ;)
Hope you don't mind if I pop in every now and then to learn more about your little family. Tell Trevor HI from Natalie Harris!
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
3 comments:
I love the dress it sooo cute!!
TREVOR!!!!! This is Natalie! How the heck are ya?!? I found your blog through Nathan Harris's blog, and what a great surprise!
Trevor's a daddy? And good job on the wife - she's a babe! Alright, Amy you're a babe. I'm sure you'll be the one reading this, not Trevor. Even without hair you're gorgeous.
Well it's nice to meet you. Looks like life threw a curve ball, but according to your pixs you're finding the energy to get through it. I'm sure having Trevor as a spouse helps too. ;)
Hope you don't mind if I pop in every now and then to learn more about your little family. Tell Trevor HI from Natalie Harris!
I love her dress!!! I also love her beautiful RED hair!!!
Post a Comment