I am dedicating this post today to my Grandpa Hopkins. He just passed away today after struggling wtih Colon Cancer. Grandpa loved to fish and hunt. He was always busy doing something in the outdoors. Here are a few pictures of him ice fishing at Bear Lake. He was always the "pro" and would catch 3 times as many as everyone else. Grandpa, we love you and will miss you but we know we will see you again!
Monday, April 7, 2008
GRANDPA...WE LOVE YOU
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa Amy. Thought I would share alittle thought that I love.
God knew that you were suffering
the the hills were hard to climb.
So he gently closed your eyelids
and whispered "Peace be thine"
In tears we watched you sinking
We watched you fade away
Our hearts were nearly broken
you fought so hard to stay.
It broke our hearts to see you go
But you did not go alone
For part of us went with you,
The day God Called you home.
How wonderful that we know the truth and the plan of salvation and that you will see him again one day.
Sorry about your Granpa Ames. I hope you guys are comforted. I hope you guys are doing well. I love the pics and blog about your hair. It is growing back. How exciting for you. We don't hear from you much. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. This wedding stuff with Brice is crazy. But we need to get together sometime. Love your face.
Amy, I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa and the trials you have been through! I actually found your blog through Sara Edwards and I was so excited to find you guys. When you have a chance you'll have to email me at michellemwright@hotmail.com, so I can "invite" you to read our blog and I'd love to have your email so we can keep in touch! Our prayers are with you guys!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. Jason's dad found out he has prostate cancer a couple months ago--cancer is so hard especially for a family to go through. And I am SO glad to hear you are done with all of your treatments! Congrats! I wish I was closer and could've helped through your day-to-day. I'm sure taking care of an energetic little girl isn't easy when you're exhausted from treatments. You look great, really you look so cute with or without hair! Keep posting more pics as your hair gets longer:) We love ya!
You and your family are in my prayers!
Hey love,
How are you guys doing? I hope you are doing well. Haven't talked to you in a while, so just wanted to check in. Love your face.
Post a Comment