"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Fashion Trend

Kailey was playing with us in the computer room and she only had the one shirt one because we were getting ready for bed and I needed to put her pajamas on. Well, she got in her drawer and pulled out two other shirts and was trying to put them on feet first. So now, she has 3 shirts on. Notice how they all have bugs on them. She absolutely loves bugs and both grandma's are spoilling her with such cute shirts!



10 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

guess what! you won my little contest. now tell me, do you want the family year album or the girl year album -already set up for shutterfly printing and all! Oh and I need your address so that I can mail it to you. it's way to big to email!

Three Men and a Janie said...

Kailey is at such a fun age! Mac's favorite thing is to try on all the shoes in our closet - my high heels and all...

Thanks for posting pics of your hair! I miss you guys!

Megan and Jon said...

Amy your hair slide show is wonderful. You look darling with short hair and could totally get away with keeping it like that forever. I think it is beautiful.

Dave and Mel said...

Amy, I can't stop laughing...I totally relate. I finally put locks on Brooke's closet because I kept finding her changing clothes and they often were not coordinated. Kailey is a doll.

Bunderson Family said...

Cute pictures, Ames!! I liked watching the ones throughout your chemo process. I also like wathcing the pics of Kaylee because I am sure that is how Taylor is going to be in a few months-super cute! Jen

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Amy
I am not sure if you remember me, but I attended the last half of high school with you (Courtney Thomas)and we saw each other once at Ricks. Anyway I randomly came across your blog through other blogs....long story short I am so amazed at all you have gone through and your strength. I can understand a little bit about what a headache seeking medical treatment can be. I lost my one year old son to a liver disease 2 years ago....we traveled to SLC at least 2-4 times a month and had various hospital stays. Even though it was not me seeking the treatment I can relate a little to the type of life you have been facing. I truly admire you and you have such a beautiful little girl!
I am sorry that I kind of invited myself to look at your blog. I wish you and your family the best of luck!
Take care
Courtney

The Mothership said...

Kailey is at such a fun age. Don't you love the simple entertainment of a kid. We're glad you done with everything. Hopefully we can make a trip down this year a see you guys.

Kristee and Jared said...

Amy, I am so happy for you that you are finished with all of your treatments. I'm amazed at how happy you are in all of your pictures with all that you've been through--always the positive one!

Kailey is a doll!

Scott Barclay said...

Thanks for posting on our blog. That is great that you are done with the radiation.

Shauntell said...

I just love it when they dress themselves! I say life is too short to make them change. It will make someone smile and remember when their kids where young once when they see a little one dressed so obviously by themself.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos