
We took Kailey to feed the ducks on Saturday. She loved it! She was right next to the water and she just darted into the water wanting to catch the ducks. It was a cold day and her feet were soaking wet! Poor kid!


This was a cool picture Trevor took of the duck. If you look close, you can see the actual water dripping from the ducks bill.
15 comments:
how fun! i used to feed the ducks when i was just a wee one and still love it! cute new background and family picture too!
Your blog looks really cute! I like your family photo. Did you get it taken recently? I am so glad that your treatments are going well and are almost over.
Hey guys, Cute family pic. I love it. Amy your hair is growing fast though. It seems like it has grown a ton since we were last there even. I am so glad that you are almost done with radiation that will be such a relief for you I know. The pics of Kailey are too cute. Love her face. You guys have spring fever like us I can tell. We wanna go camping a lot this summer. We should go together, that'd be fun. Hope you are doing good. Call me if you need me, and call me even if you don't. =) Love your face.
Amy your hair is growing back so fast. Are the next few weeks filled up for watching Kailey? I'm available.. I could also take a day and drive you down for entertainment..
Amy--I love the new family picture, I was just checking blogs on my downtime and saw you have a ton of new pics since I last looked. Kailey is so dang cute!! She looks like a ton of fun, too--a little mischevious maybe--wonder where she gets that from!!
Good luck with everything--glad to hear you're almost done--YAY!!
Jen
Amy,
Your blog is so dang cute. We are all going to get hooked up with your husband so we can get our family pictures taken. The casey's the Hay's and the Neal's We are all checking out your blog and you need to give me instructions so I can do mine cute.
Mindy, Jenn, Haley
Love your new blog backgrounds...so cute! Did Mandee email you yet? I know she was busy with her son's surgery, but she told me she was going talk with you. Let me know if not and I'll bug her again. She told me she was going to get me some photos right away for their next adoption pages but that was 2 weeks ago! Hope you are doing well.
Hey Amy,
What cute pictures! I;m so glad you're almost through your treatments. Hey, where did you find your cute background and layout? I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing.
Hey girly just wanted to see how you were doing? I think we need to have a BIG party when your radiation is over. We'll eat lots of junk and have fun together. Hope all is well. Love your face.
Amy you look great. You are amazing! I love your new photos. By the sounds of it I think Kailey and Ammon would be a disaster together around water. He did the exact same thing last year. I love how they think they can catch the ducks...it is so funny to watch. Speaking of water I just found the best pic of me, you and Kari at Bear Lake. It put a big smile on my face.
Cute blog changes - I love your family picture at the top of the page!
We love feeding the ducks too. It looks so cold there. We've been enjoying some nice weather. You can come out and visit and take advantage if you want. It's only a 8 hour drive:)
hi amy!
Amy, I'm so happy you're done with radiation!
So glad you're done with radiation babe. I couldn't be happier for you. Hey we wanna have another party. You guys have to come, I will let you know on the details later. Love your face.
Post a Comment