"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sweet Shades

Kailey feels pretty cool in her sunglasses! She struts around the house feeling like a big kid!



3 comments:

Denise said...

You changed your background...I'm assuming Trevor likes this one better! Love the pictures!

Denise said...

Oh ya, I was gonna mention I think this is my favorite background of yours so far....LOVE IT!

Average Me said...

Thanks for the cute comment about my pics. I would love to come and take pics for you guys. Call me anytime. It'd be so fun. LOL I don't know about the card buisness, my poems are gay and silly. =) But thanks. You are just as talented though. You do some incredible things, with your house, on the internet, I love your new blog background by the way. You are one of my favorite people. Love you best.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos