Kailey loves to wear my socks! The only problem is that they come up to her knees. She had fun laughing at herself in the mirror!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Goofy Socks
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kailey loves to wear my socks! The only problem is that they come up to her knees. She had fun laughing at herself in the mirror!
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 3:07 PM
9 comments:
Too cute! I love her in those socks. I think it's so funny that she finds herself so amusing. She's so stinkin cute. How are you doing? We need to hang out. Call us sometime we're free always. =)Love your face.
laughter is contagious - thanks for sharing! she's a doll!
LOVE IT!
Hi! I put a link to your blog on my blog. IS that ok with you? Also, I was wondering if you would like to be a guest blogger for a day. Just email me a low res photo or two and a paragraph or two about your story. You can see Michelle's mom's story on my blog right now. Let me know if you can do this soon - I know you are so busy traveling for radiation. My story just got published in the Digital Scrapbooking magazine - it's already in the mail and soon to hit news stands. I want all those young mothers out there to know your story too if you are willing to share.
I love the socks Amy! I had bought Carlee 3 different leg warmers because I think they're so dang cute! I love it! Are you going to be in Bear Lake for Easter?
First, you type 105 words per minute, you should go into business girl.. Yeahooooo that is speedy..
I love the Kailey is such a happy person, I have never seen her unhappy. what a blessing
LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND...LOVE IT!
I love it when kids start to love the mirror. She is such a cutie.
I only typed 85 words per minute....you beat me by a long shot woman!
Post a Comment