"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Monday, February 25, 2008

Spending time with the cousins!

Mandy and Joe came down this weekend and went to the temple so we had fun watching the girls. Kailey loved every minute of it!
Kailey and Alyssa are having fun playing in the car!
Katie, Alyssa and Kailey posed for a quick picture while they were waiting for the cookies to be done.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Cousins are so fun. You and Mandy have some cute girls.

Dave and Mel said...

I love seeing how you guys are doing on you blog. You get the cutest pictures of Kailey. I seem to miss most of our moments cause our camera is slow!!! I added your link to our blog....I hope that is okay!!! Mel

Mandy Curtis said...

hey guys - Kailey is just so fun! She has the cutest personality! We are always thinking of you!

Average Me said...

K so this is how dumb I am. I posted a comment sent to you on my page. How dumb is that. I guess I am too use to e-mail. lol Now I don't know how to get it off. So now I feel like a real bone head. lol I am such a tard. Anyway so I am going to paste my message right here. =) Are you sure you're not my friend because you feel sorry for me? lol What a blond.
Thank you lovey. How are you guys? We should come over and I'll take some fun ones of you guys. In fact I think when it gets warmer, we should all go to Bear Lake and take a bunch of fun pictures. Whatya think? Thanks for all your help on the blog. I couldn't have done it without you. Love your face.
Mal

Average Me said...

You are my sista from another Mr. =) I love your face. Amy I wish I could express to you how I feel without sounding gay. lol There is nothing I wouldn't do for you or be willing to do for you. Nothing gives me more joy than being friends with you guys. I hope your temple night went great and maybe you got some answers you were looking for.
Mal

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos