"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Friday, February 29, 2008

Kailey's favorite hiding spot!

This is how she gets in the cupboard.


Then she has to sit down and look out to see if I am watching her.
This doesn't look too comfortable, but she seems to get in here a lot! She likes to put all of her toys in this cupboard too!

2 comments:

Average Me said...

That is so funny Amy! That last picture makes me laugh. The look on her face is like, "why do I do this to myself?" She's so stinkin' cute. I love her bathingsuit too. We are anxious for summer too. I want to take the girls to a fun place to go swimming too. If the stupid snow would just go away. Well hope everything is going well. Tell Trev hi. We need to hang out again sometime. Love your face.

MikeG Family said...

I am laughing out loud! I love how she can't quite look you straight on because she's bent over so far. Glad you got pictures of this...what fun memories!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos