Kailey loves to help me make rice krispie treats!
This is a classic picture with the snotty nose!
She even has to taste test them before everyone else.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Momma's Little Helper
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
I wish someone would brew me up a batch of rice krispie treats. Those pics are making me hungry!
What a cutie she is! Smart girl, too. Knows just how to get to the goods before anyone else! I love your update on the side of your blog. I'm so glad you're doing great! You have such a great attitude about the whole thing, and I'm constantly impressed with you!
Yeah for the new pictures, and updating the blog , it is very cute. I was bummed Kailey didn't get to come play this week while you drove down but plan on me for next week.
You are such a darling mom letting her help make treats. I need to do much better at that..
The rice crispies look good! It was fun to see more pictures of Kailey! She is so cute! I like your blog background. I need to change mine one of these days.
Amy~
Just checkin in to see how things are going. You're daughter is so cute and funny--kind of reminds me of you!! Remember the trouble you use to get into??!! I have added your blog to our friends list, hope ya don't mind.
Talk to ya later,
jen
So glad to hear that you are doing well! The pictures are so cute. I know what you mean about the typical picture with the runny nose (do they ever stop running??).
By the way, I am SO HAPPY to see photos of you BALD! You look awesome! I knew you could take a few photos and that you would regret it if you didn't. You're beautiful with and without hair! One day you'll look back and think, wow! that was me! - I know I already do!
MMMMM! Kaylie, Maleri wants some! Pass the spoon please! Love your face. Be a good girl and be nice to your mommy.
Love,
Your adopted aunt Maleri
Post a Comment