"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Friday, February 29, 2008

Is it SUMMER YET????






We went to Target today after my radiation treatment and bought Kailey some sandals and a swimsuit. We are kind of anxious for summer! As you can see, she likes to model her new outfit!

6 comments:

Joe, Mandy, Katie, Alyssa and Presley said...

Boy, I'm with her! Sometimes I think it will never come. Maybe Summer would come faster if I did that. What a cutie! She is so funny and always so busy. I don't know how you do it. What a beautiful little girl with such a cute personality.

Beeks by the Lake said...

I agree! This snow is getting to me. I can't blame her for being anxious at all. By the way, I love your house. Very cute decor.

Shae said...

Kailey is so cute! I found your blog through some other friends' links...I'm glad that everything is going well, and I hope it continues to go well for you. It's fun to keep up to date!

Shae

Mandy Curtis said...

We can't wait for summer either Kailey - this summer we will have so much fun at the lake! I love her little swimsuit-so cute!

Lisa said...

I keep asking myself the same question. I love the sepia photos. She looks darling in her new swimsuit!

MikeG Family said...

And what a darling little model she is! I agree with her - bring on the warm weather!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos