"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where's the movie?

I popped some popcorn and left the bag on the edge of the cupboard. Next thing we knew, Kailey had it and look what happened!

10 comments:

Denise and Nathan said...

Kids know how to make a mess....what a little cutie and stinker....all in one little body!

Mandy Curtis said...

So cute ... just when you thought you had your house all clean, and you were going to sit down to a nice movie!

Lisa said...

I love it!!It looks like one of those momments where it wasn't funny at the time but looking back it is hilarious!

David and Company said...

Trevor,
It is great to find your blog and see your beautiful family. Your little girl is so cute. It is fun to catch up with old friends. Check out our blog at theyrulethenest.blogspot.com
Sari (Higgins) David

MikeG Family said...

What a cute little rascal! It's hard to get mad when they look so darn cute, isn't it? Thanks for giving us an update on you Amy - glad to hear you're doing so well!

Cordie said...

Can i just get an amen from Tiffs comment, she seriously said everything I wanted to.

Megan and Jon said...

Hi Amy, I love checking your blog and seeing what Kailey is up to.. Can you come stay one day this week while you go to Ogden. Any day or if it it easier I will drive you down so you have company.

CAll me
Megan

Bunderson Family said...

Amy, I came across your blog through Amber's. I am excited. My dad has been telling me to call you forever, but I just have felt a little awkward, so I hope this helps. It looks like things are going better for you, you have been in my prayers. Your daughter is so cute. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. you can check ours out at bundersonfamily.blogspot.com
talk to ya later,
jen (woods) bunderson

me and him said...

hey! i didn't know you were a blogger! me too!!

..and...thanks for watching bowen so i could try on some clothes. by-the-way i didn't get the dress so we don't ever have to worry about being twinners!

Bailey Blog said...

We love you guys! I am so glad you found us...I have been wondering if you had a blog. Just so you know, Sam and I decided about a month ago that you guys are the best neighbors we ever had and we are thinking about paying you to be our neighbors again....however, we know the price would be high for peeps like you! Seriously, we miss you guys! Kailey is a doll! Anyways this is getting too long for a blog comment so we will CALL you!!!!
Sam & Nicole

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos