I can't believe I found your blog! You can find about anybody these days through blogs!! I am glad you are blogging! Your little girl is so cute! Where are you guys at these days??? You look absolutely beautiful bald! I would never look that good! How is everything with you? So many questions...sorry. I will be looking at your blog often. Our blog is cordiet.blogspot.com and Michael and Tiff have a blog link from mine. Thought you would like to know if you don't already know. Take care
Hey you two! I'm so glad you have a blog! Amy - you are beautiful bald - you look great! How much longer do you have to do the chemo? Do you still have other treatments after the chemo's done? If I can do anything for you guys, please let me know. Kailey is such a beautiful girl...her bright blue eyes are to die for! I'm sure Mike will appreciate the Elk picture at the bottom of the blog. :)
Hi you two! Your mom told us about your blog - it is cute! Kailey looks so grown up. I love her bright blue eyes. Feel free to check out our blog if you want - mart2003.blogspot.com
Gritter, beater, Peanut butter! I am so glad that you have a blog! Now I can see pictures of your cute family all the time. I hope things are going well. I think about you a lot! Come and check out our blog whenever you want!
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
7 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited that you guys joined our blogging world! You guys are so cute, and I just love you so much . . . give Kailey kisses for us!
Ahhh blogging friends, I love it. Kailey is the cutest thing ever I can't wait til it is summer and we all can go camping and let the girls play.
I can't believe I found your blog! You can find about anybody these days through blogs!! I am glad you are blogging! Your little girl is so cute! Where are you guys at these days??? You look absolutely beautiful bald! I would never look that good! How is everything with you? So many questions...sorry. I will be looking at your blog often. Our blog is cordiet.blogspot.com and Michael and Tiff have a blog link from mine. Thought you would like to know if you don't already know. Take care
Hey you two! I'm so glad you have a blog! Amy - you are beautiful bald - you look great! How much longer do you have to do the chemo? Do you still have other treatments after the chemo's done? If I can do anything for you guys, please let me know. Kailey is such a beautiful girl...her bright blue eyes are to die for! I'm sure Mike will appreciate the Elk picture at the bottom of the blog. :)
Hi you two! Your mom told us about your blog - it is cute! Kailey looks so grown up. I love her bright blue eyes. Feel free to check out our blog if you want -
mart2003.blogspot.com
You make us proud with your sweet computer skills.....
Gritter, beater, Peanut butter! I am so glad that you have a blog! Now I can see pictures of your cute family all the time. I hope things are going well. I think about you a lot! Come and check out our blog whenever you want!
Post a Comment