Hey guys! Your blog is fabulous. We have had a blogspot since November but I haven't done anything with it! But I'm hopefully going to be working on it soon. Take care. We love you! Rich and Brooke
"Life isn"t about waiting for the storm to pass, It"s about learning to dance in the rain!"
Since I am a breast cancer survivor, I thought it would be appropriate to put a few pictures of my baldness. Trevor thought it would be nice to shave his head too! We have been so blessed and are so grateful for everyone's generosity towards us. We couldn't do it without you!
Find a Cure
Kailey 3 months
I love this picture when she was a baby
Our little school girl!
Isn't she cute in that little poodle dress (Thanks Mandy) This is one of our favorite pictures
1 comments:
Hey guys! Your blog is fabulous. We have had a blogspot since November but I haven't done anything with it! But I'm hopefully going to be working on it soon. Take care. We love you!
Rich and Brooke
Post a Comment