I know, I know, I can't believe we waited almost 3 years to have her first hair cut. Why I waited so long, I don't know (probably because Trevor wouldn't let me cut it), but I love it. The sad thing is that it makes her look so grown up! (I still want her to be a baby!) Thanks Rachelle for cutting her hair. It looks adorable!
BEFORE....
DURING.....
AFTER:
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Kailey's 1st Hair Cut
Posted by Trevor and Amy at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
Kailey has great hair not matter what you do with it, Every Sunday I admire it and think, I can't wait for Liv to get more hair.
She looks great with it short too.. Lucky gal.
Oh my gosh! She's so cute! It does make her look so grown up! I can't believe how long her hair was before!!
She has such wonderful hair, and such a beautiful color! tThe new cut looks great!
Wow!! You're so awesome to already have this up!! She is soooo stinkin cute! :0) Thanks for letting met do it. :0) Do u guys wanna get together for a game night soon?
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! She is so beautiful!! You better watch out because all the boys will be chasing her :)
It's darling! I love it!
Amy!!
YOU DID IT!!!
I love it! How does Kailey like it? I'll have to come see it soon. oh..and my bad about Josh (: i just couldnt' help it.
She is just gorgeous!
Hey I found your blog from Karie's. Her hair cut looks so cute! You always have her hair done so cute, I am taking pointers for Ava's so when you see me eyeing her done, I am checking out how to do it myself.
Little Kailey Bailey is growing up to fast!
It does make her look grown up, but it's way cute!!! I love her hair color.
Kailey is so grown up! And Wow, her hair is so thick and beautiful! Trevor better prepare himself now to chase all the boys away! Alyssa loves it and now says its her turn. She wants to have her hair cut like Kailey and Kiersten. :)
She is so cute Amy. I love the haircut on her. I wish my girls had that kind of hair!
Post a Comment