"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kailey, Kaden and Buddy Trick or Treating

We met Denise and Grant and Stephanie and Kaden at Sunshine Terrace to take the kids around trick or treating. They have a program where all of the residents sit outside of their rooms so the kids can go room to room getting candy. Kailey and the kids LOVED it!
Isn't it BIRDS and BEES, not FROGS and BEES??


Trevor helping Kailey get candy from one of the residents. I think they loved seeing the kids in their costumes more than the kids liked getting candy. What posers! Aren't they so dang cute in their costumes?



1 comments:

Angie said...

That's such a cute idea!! I'm sure the nursing homes around here do that, I'm going to have to check it out next year, especially if it's cold!!!

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos