"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

Sunday, July 27, 2008

WE LOVE TO GO CAMPING!!!

We went camping last weekend. It was good to get away from all of the noise and enjoy some peace and quiet! The 3 musketeers! They are lots of trouble when they are together!
All the cousins playing with Play Dough! It's a good thing Grandma comes prepared to keep the kids entertained!
Our Pet DEER.....Dad made some popcorn and Kailey dumped her bowl out on the ground. The next thing we know, the deer is right behind us eating the popcorn. It snuck up on us while we were talking around the campfire. The next night we made popcorn again to see if we could get the deer to come back and sure enough, THEY did. We had several deer in our camp. We even fed this deer Chocolate Pie! Lucky deer, don't you think?
Can you believe how close they were to us?
Here's a cute picture of all of the Grandkids for my mom. They are actually all looking, can you believe it? That never happens! What a cute bunch!
Kailey liked to pretend to drive Wyatt's 4-wheeler! She just loved being able to run around and be OUTSIDE!!

7 comments:

Shae said...

Was your Dad there, too? I bet he wished he had his archery equipment! lol That's cool that the deer were so close and weren't afraid of you or anything.

Average Me said...

Looks like fun guys. We miss you lots. Hope you guys are doing well. We're going camping this weekend in Georgetown. Up on the summit. I have the hardest time keeping Jo from eating dirt. lol But that's camping I guess. =) Love your faces. Tell Kailey and Trev hi. Muah

Angie said...

If there is one thing I know about the Hopkins clan is that they know how to camp!!! Wish I was there. All the memories of going camping with you came back when I read this. The kids are pretty cute and I love the new family photo.

Jamie said...

That looks so fun! I showed John the pictures of the deer. That's crazy!

Ayers Clan said...

Hey that's awesome that that deer was so close. You have such a cute family. Love you guys!

Gel said...

Amy
I found your blog on Lori's. I don't know if you remember me but we hung out in college.I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. I'm glad to hear that you are done with treatments. I love seeing what you have been up to since we left Ricks. Hope you are doing well.

Average Me said...

Thanks Amy! I really appreciate your comment. I miss you guys. You are the strong one. Always have been. I hope that you guys are doing well. We'd like to hang out sometime if you'd like. Love your face.

See My Hair GROW!!!!

Random Photos