I know it has been a while since I posted last so here is our summer 2009 checklist.
Be so tuckered out that you fall asleep in your chair....DONE!
Grow a GIGANTIC PUMPKIN.......still in process
Harvest Garden....DONE!!
Run through SPRINKLERS.....DONE! 

Eat LOTS of POPSICLES.....DONE!

Go to Bear World.....DONE!

Take Time to Smell the Roses....DONE!

Go 4-Wheeling and sit on the back so you get REALLY DUSTY (Yes that is dirt, I am not tan!) .....DONE!
Be so tuckered out that you fall asleep in your chair....DONE!
Eat LOTS of POPSICLES.....DONE!
Go to Bear World.....DONE!








6 comments:
Good times!We hope you guys are doing well and Dave promised me we could make an appointment with you to get our pics taken. What do you think?
OH BALLS TREV!!! Your so funny I mighta peed my pants! Nice pic for sure! You guys have been busy... I'm so glad you updated! We miss you, can't wait to see ya this weekend! love ya'll!
Hey guys!
Wow! Your blog is adorable! What a cute way of arranging the pictures! I am glad that you had such a fun summer! Thanks for sharing some of those memories with us and including us in them.
Amy, what a fun summer for your family! Cheers to making so many wonderful memories and seeing the beauty in each moment!!
Wow you guys have been busy. I love the picture of Kailey asleep at the table. What a life....play so hard you cant stay awake through dinner....I can't imagine doing that, but it is adorable.
How cute!!! I love this AMy you have such a cute little family!!! We love ya !!
Post a Comment